SME instrument phase III and b2b @ MEDICA fair 13-14 November 2017
As part of the SME Instrument business acceleration services, EASME, EurA and CatCap are inviting SMEs awarded with Fhase I or Fase II prizes to Medica in Düsseldorf.
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. Leading individuals from the fields of business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence, naturally alongside tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector.
Opportunities for SME Instrument Companies:
• Privileged access to world-leading companies and investors with the opportunity to develop strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and an enhanced reputation.
• Pre-set business meetings with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile.
• Pitching session in front of world class leaders and investors.
• Support before, during and after the event.
• brokerage meetings with international participants
How to participate to the brokerage event?
Register HERE and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All the participants’ profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event. Browse the profiles online and book meetings with organisations you are interested in.
About one week prior to the event, each participant will receive an individual meeting schedule.
Registration to the brockerage event is open until November 5th.
Who can apply? (fair only)
Phase 1 and Phase 2 SME Instrument companies, with a signed Grant Agreement, with a solid international business strategy and seriously committed to participating in the event. Participation is by invitation only. As the event focuses on medical technology, pharmaceuticals, medical research, healthcare equipment and services, only companies targeting these specific sectors will be considered.
How to apply to the fair
You can apply by clicking on the following link. Apply here
Deadline for applications: 22nd of September 2017.