B2b - Unlimited opportunities in the circular economy
Hausmanns gate 16
0182 Oslo - Norvegia
All Companies interested
Description of Contents and objective
Do you have projects within the circular economy and need partners or funding? There are many opportunities in H2020!
We invite you to a conference and matchmaking where you can gain visibility, meet EU experts, expand your professional network, find new international partners and develop new project ideas.
Find project partners for future EU projects in Oslo!
- This one-day event will present latest policy news and introduce relevant forthcoming calls for proposals in the H2020 programme and EEA grants programme.
- There will also be presentations of case studies.
- The matchmaking event will be a great opportunity to meet international partners within R&D, technology suppliers and potential clients for future H2020 collaboration.
Participation is free of charge.
Main conference topics:
- Waste - recycling, reuse and recovery
- A water smart society
- Alternative sources and efficient use of energy and materials
The brokerage event addresses collaboration in the following fields:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- R&D, new business models and value chains
The main target group for the event is businesses and researchers looking for partners in innovation and R&D activities / developing new business models and value chains within the area of circular economy in H2020.
Objectives for participants:
- Improve your chances of success by understanding the main issues and expectations for upcoming calls and best practice presentations
- Raise your profile with future project partners from industry and research through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
- Get on-site assistance from relevant Norwegian and European national contact points for Horizon 2020, EEA and Norway grants and the European IPR helpdesk.
How does it work?
- Register your interest to attend and participate in the brokerage event using the green button above (top right) and ensure you submit a cooperation profile
- Your registration and cooperation profile will be screened by our event management team. Once completed you will receive a validation email to confirm that your participation has been accepted.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with those organisations you are interested in
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
Check HOW IT WORKS for more information!
For more information click here or contact: email@example.com - Tel. 02.58370800